Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday UNCLE NA!!!!!

There are 4 children in my family, oldest to youngest- Ana Kinikini, Viliami Jr., Taniela and myself...yes the BABY! The brother above me, Nela and I were very close growing up. We were the only 2 at home and had only each other to rely on. Now that 3 out of 4 of us are married, the count has changed in our family and we have quadrupled in size. And guaranteed, if I can't remember my children's birthdays, don't expect me to call and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to any of my nieces and nephews...LOL. But never do I ever forget my sibling's birthdays. I love you 'NA' and hope the bestest day to you this year!


This is my brother Nela and his beautiful daughter FINAU...named after ME...THANK YOU!!!!


*This photo was taken by an AMAZING photographer...OMI. Check her out!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment