Tuesday, May 12, 2009

F-U-N-K-Y

Ok, so I've been in sort of a FUNK (unexplainable) but I hit the re-set button and I'm back. More focused on every aspect of my life! I'm excited for this. After late night talks with DH and alone time with my Vision Board, I'm am in focus mode. So here we go...sorry for not warning you of my 'leave' but had to make a choice to step away from the blogging world. I didn't step away from my craft of cakes though. Excited for upcoming events and the billion of ideas that have come from my 'me time'. Thanks to all 4 of you readers for being so patient. Happy Day to all of you!

1 comments:

Spizola said...

We all need to step away from projects time to time so we can clear our minds.. and as always, we come back 110% stronger than before. Glad to know you've gotten some new ideas up your sleeve, I can't wait to see your new creations! I missed ya on Mother's Day, and helloooo the coconut cupcakes! ;) I hope all is well and that your keen sense of vision and creativityis getting the best of you so you can excell in your work. You deserve it Oto.. love ya and Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Post a Comment