Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Madness...

My 'Monday Madness' is a re-cap of the weekend. I've been working on a cake for the past month and have finalized EVERYTHING with the clients this past friday. I can honestly say that I have never had clients like these guys before. Yes, MEN...choosing the brides cake. And if I could be a bride all over again, I would have these two design my cake. I think its because I've never worked on a cake like this before. I was telling DH last night that I am soooo stoked about not only working with people who know what they want but are choosing to step outside of the box and not going with the typical TONGAN BRICK cake with pure white buttercream icing. So now the count down begins and it's now less than two weeks away. I have tons to prep and making my list and checking it twice. I was planning on giving a teaser on what is expected but my camera is broken....'doom on you' camera! So, I guess we'll have to wait till the actual wedding for pics....Happy Monday ya'll!

0 comments:

Post a Comment