Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Madness...

This was a busy week for Sugar Plum Cakes. Family obligations that needed to be filled and of course...CAKES CAKES CAKES! The 'Yuck Mouth' is now exiting our home after over staying its visit by 2 weeks. Graduation for #3 and a visit to a 'friends' house. And what's a post without pictures.....




*Eddie the Eagle posing with the latest GRADUATE in our household.



*This is my favor- Sinia...she's sooooooooooo her mom! Nicest girl EVER!!!!


*Laisa and Viola Tuiaki's children: (LtoR) Sinia, Tu'u and Uini. (Front) Heilala. Waiting to go as a family to their grandfather's house and 'show' respect...the traditional way.

And of course....the cake-

SNEEK PEEK




Happy Monday ya'll!

3 comments:

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Hi Oto,
Sela told me you did her cake, it was gorgeous! Loved it! Only wish I could've tasted it! lol. But I'll be sending some pix of it your way in the next week.
-Kayleen

Anonymous said...

i've been m.i.a. in the blogworld lately but insomnia has brought me back! so glad i came by your page cuz DANG, this latest cake is amazing! Too pretty too eat! great job, oto!!!

Spizola said...

That cake is truly elegant and beautiful 'Oto!!! You're getting more and more skilled to say the least! Thanks to you and Leka for supporting my family and I during the funeral. I love the pictures. We love you!

Post a Comment