Thursday, August 6, 2009

I promise I'll be back....

I know I've neglected my blog... and YES, I'm still alive people. We've hit FRYBREAD season pretty hard this year and hope to reap the benefits in our upcoming year. I am still doing cakes. Just took this last part of summer off to focus on what my extended family is trying to do. If you haven't tried FRYBREAD, you haven't lived yet. So come out and pick one up! Our next event will be this Friday, August 7th @ the WVC Cultural Celebration Center. The event is hosted by Black Sand Media Group. Here's a lil info on the event:



So come one, come all and have a GREAT time! And look for the Red and Yellow sign with the best FRYBREAD EVER!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Hey Oto, thanks for the referral girl! And tell me where you are with the fry bread so I can come stalk your booth! lol.

Post a Comment