Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

Like I mentioned in my previous post from way back when...I took time off to focus on my extended family and their endeavours- FRYBREAD! With a little bit of practice, long hours and tweaking of old ways we have now created by far, the best frybread out there...



And YES...we are the home of the FAMOUS Strawberry Delight (*Please note- these are actual photos of our product and not some googled image! What can I say? I'm soooooo proud of what we offer! Also, they taste as good as they look.)




Ok, enough about my 3rd job...on to what drives me to blog....CAKES. I'm so glad to be back and couldn't wait to post my latest creation. Happy 1st to the beautiful Vaisioa Moli, daughter of Miki Moli and Faustina Tukuafu. Thank you so much Faustina for allowing me to create such a piece for your daughter!



0 comments:

Post a Comment