Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Only enough....

I've been struggling physically to do my job(s)....wife, mom, nanny, baker, doctor, etc. As moms we know how difficult it is to handle multiple children when one or two are ill. But throwing mom into the "sick pool" is like the end of the world. Nothing functions right. All because mom's sick. That's what it's been like for the past couple of days. And of course the domino effect kicks in and BAM...it hits the whole family. By the time my children got home from school yesterday, the only phrase that I could utter to them was "I only have enough energy to....". My poor kids...I can't remember what I fed them last night for dinner cause it was more about "eat and then go to sleep so mommy can go lay down". Woke up this morning to feeling weak, AGAIN and convinced myself that I only had enough energy to check my email, check my FB (or my hubby's cause I'm a loser that can't use her own) and post pics from this past weekend. If there are any errors in this blog, sorry but I have not intentions to correct them cause I only have enough energy to write them...lol...that's a lil sick humor for ya! Enjoy the pics while I pray to the Delsym gods for a speedy recovery.





2 comments:

Justin Christensen and Leka Taukivuea-Christensen said...

thanks so much Oto for Leilani's cake the people there were in Aww it was an amazing cake and it was so yummy as well. Thank you again for it you sure have alot of talent.LOve you guys

~Deckeez~Princess~ said...

Wow...if that's yer work when yer SICK...I wonder how it looks when yer well!!! Good job. Yeah, I hope that the mom in our family (Teki) NEVER EVER gets sick cuz I dont know what the hell I'd do!!! LOL

Post a Comment